Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Today

|
it was agreed by a group of my very best male friends that i am indeed, one of the boys.
This is a giant compliment to be honest with you.
It suddenly dawned on them whilst they were indulging in heavy conversation about Liverpool Football Club. I butted in about how Gary McCallister's screamer from the half way line waaay back in 2004 was utterly magic, and that a Henchoz and Hypiaa reinactment is needed at Anfield as soon as possible. They then congratulated me on my Football knowledge and suggested i try to follow in Georgie Thompson's footsteps.
I FUCKING WISH. She is actually Gorgeous. I told them that too, they then congratulated me on my choice in Women, it was epic.
I mean, i know i've always been 'one of the boys', but i feel like the future's bright now that it's finally been confirmed. I am one of the selected few girls that can actually be as crude and whitty as a boy. Well done me! I knew my sarcasm would come in handy one day.
I've obviously been blessed with some sense of humour; god knows how.
My Mum laughs at her own home made jokes, and my Dad.. well he's just not funny, although he likes to think he is, i'll never admit it, never, ever. Well he is quite funny actually, but only in a 'look at me, i think i'm 20!' way.
When i was a young'un, you could find me playing Army in the bushes, building many dens, tree houses, rope swings ect, and playing a game called 'pully' on my local dual-carriageway. My Dad influenced this all, fuck knows how because he didn't even live with me. He would just pick me up and take me to Liverpool matches twice a week, then drop me at home. There is no better feeling than the fresh air, sparkling floodlights and mid-match banter at Anfield. No wonder i'm good at being boyish, i spent half of my childhood taking the piss out of the skipping linesman to make my Dad and his friends laugh. It worked though, i got free tickets for years; he even took me to Cardiff twice, so i must of been a fun child. I had a scout come to watch me play football when i was 13 and he got me trials for Wigan AFC, my Mum actually bribed me out of it, pretty gutted i listened to her now. If it weren't for the long Blonde locks that stretched down my back, i'm sure my Father would have been overly game for changing my name to Bruce, however my Mother would be far from approval. If you looked at me now, you would think there was nil truth to this. I'm as girly as a girl can be. I'm just not one of them bitchy girls, i'm good with banter and know how to take a joke; thank the lord.
Anyway, it's been decided and announced. I'm one of the boys. I hope it doesn't change my life too much, ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment