Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Dearest Gok-wan,

|
to be quite honest i don't really have a problem with you, but you need to know you're pretty fucking shit.
I mean come on, what skint student can afford a t-shirt that costs £105? I know it's Paul bastarding Smith, but you're meant to be showing us what we can afford, not driving us into temptation with our freshly opened, untouched overdrafts.
You're actually overly annoying when you do that shit highstreet comparison thing and still end up with a mega unaffordable outfit. £275 for an outfit, fuck me, i hope that includes the price of Underwear, and preferably new skin. I think you need to take a leaf out of Duff's book and get customizing and what not.
I actually think i'd be sweet as a nut at doing a programme like that. Fashion fix my arse, I'd do alot better than El Gokko. If it's one thing i know, it's fashion. I don't know much more, but i'm working on it.
That is all. My Gok-rant is over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment