Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Life or Death.

|
I don't know why, but i'm always left asking the same question - What happens to us when we die?
Don't get me wrong, it's only a recent thing, i haven't always though about it. I suppose it's just since Kelsey, a really close friend of mine, died in October; it was so sudden that it made me realise i could lose anybody at any second.
I'm so intrigued to know what happens after death. Surely that can't be it. We can't just close our eyes and that's it, we're gone forever.
Scientists have proven that energy can never be destroyed, if this is the case, surely the energy we are made up of can't just fade away. Surely it will be reincarnated into another creature!
My best friend has another theory. She likes to believe that we're all just in the ground waiting for the day when everyone is going to rise again. What about people who've been cremated though? They're pretty fucked aren't they.
I'm not really scared of anything, but death really does shake me, especially thinking about it at such a young age, urgh.
Everyone's got to live and die, so i suppose i'll get to see what happens eventually.
I'll just stay here for now though, please.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment