Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

My Hero.

|
Ever since i was a young child, it's been drilled into me that Gay is wrong.
Gay is bad, and if you're Gay there's not really much hope for you.
My Mum would deny all of this, and say i'm being pathetic, but between my Mum, Dad and Grandad especially, i've not been taught that i can be who i want to be. I've basically been taught how to make everybody else happy, but i'm pretty sick of doing that.
Today i spent the day at my Aunty's house. I shouldn't really say Aunty - she's more like my Sister.
Since the day i was born, she's always wanted me as her daughter, she tells me often enough. She spent most of her teenage years babysitting me. We were glued at the hip and i loved it. :)
Sometimes i wish she was my Mum, i know how awful that must sound, and i do love my Mum, but things would be alot easier if it was the case.
She's completely and utterly gay you see; she's my hero.
I've already told her i'm gay. It was pretty hard to tell her, but i stuttered my way through it because i trust her with my life. Everytime i go round, we get back onto the conversation of how the fuck i'm going to tell my dad. It's simple really, i just don't tell him.
She loves asking me how i realised i was gay - she asks this one everytime without fail.
She says it with a smurk on her face, the type of smurk you'd have if someone pulled 10 packs of strawberry laces out of their pockets. Unfortunately i didn't have any laces, she actually just loves hearing about it, i don't know why.
There's really nothing to tell. I pretty much fell in love with my best friend, then i kissed a girl and i liked it.
Her Girlfriend cest tres butch. It's cute.
They're so happy and i've never seen anything so normal in all my life. They're best friends, lovers, and everything more. I don't see how people can judge such a happy pair? Sometimes people get carried away, making Lesbians sound like diseased monsters, who're out to fuck everything and everyone up. This annoys me a hell of a lot!
I love their company so much, partly because they find me hilairious, they laugh at everything i say, which means i'm always welcome. Also partly because i can just be everything i want to be around them and they'd accept it. I could probably smother their brand new carpets that they keep ranting on about, in horse shit, and they would still continue to smile at me.
They live in a typical semi detached house, drive a typical family car, work like everyone else and have 6 extremely happy and beautiful children between them, so whats all the fuss about? There's actually fuck all to fuss about.
I'm so proud to have her as an Aunty. She's so fucking cool! She's always trying to get me drunk, and constantly shoving fags in my mouth!
All i can say is, if my life ends up as good as hers, and i end up half as happy as she is, i'll be pretty fucking content with my life.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment