Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

I'm pretty pissed but

|
i thought i'd write a blog that i can regret in the morning. The only problem is, it is morning. 8.09am to be precise.
Tonight i've been to Liverpool, it was quite the enjoyable experience to tell you the truth.
I'm watching Sugar rush in my bedroom.
Today, when i wake up, i'm going to ring into work sick, then go to Wigan and get a tattoo.
Tattoo's and piercings are pretty addictive; i like them too much.
I was meant to get another Tattoo today, but i wrecked my best friends top when she was putting my hair dye on, so i had to fork out for another top for her, being the good bitch that i am.
I'm pretty much in love with Bombay Bicycle Club, it's true.
I've been running round my friends uni flat with many a tune on my Iphone, waving sounds from their album in Knowles' face whilst he tells me i have no future and i need to fuck right off.
People were nice tonight, i liked it. It was a night full of compliments to be quite honest. Complimentary nights are a rarety, you'd know that if you met my friends.
We call it friendship, but we're basically banterous bastards who take the piss out of every (wo)man and their family. It's love.
I went on a mission tonight, for Cigs. I met an Irish dude with bleeding knuckles, he led me to a shop and then bought a Cig off me for £2.70, i didn't want to take it, i suggested he used it to invest in a first aid kit, but he insisted. Thinking about it now, he could of asked to lend 30p and got his own pack of bines, surely!
I kept getting lost tonight. At one point i indulged in heavy conversation with a guy from Chester whilst having a Cigarette, i didn't really want to talk to him, but i was outside texting, once again, and he plonked himself next to me on a rock. He told me i was beautiful, and he liked my dress, then i told him that his hair needed washing, badly. That's students for you. :)
Sentence of the night was, "Duffey, if you don't get off that phone, i'm going to shove it up your arse and make your Mother suck it out!"
My friends are vile but i love them.
There was absolutely no point at all in writing this, but who gives a fuck. Moi? non.

0 comments:

Post a Comment