Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Where art thou Lesbians?

|
Why is it that you spend all your days wondering where all the Gay girls are at, then suddenly you're being swarmed by so many girls? Where the actual fuck have you girls been hiding for the past 5 years? This is exactly what happened at pride. I can't remember all of my pride experience, i'm not going to lie to you. I know what did happen was good though. I was already completely frazzled before we stepped foot off the train. Jp had me drinking red wine & coke; blame him. He made me stop at bargain booze for 12 cans of Smirnoff mixers too! No wonder i was completely fucked.

I completely bailed on the guys i went with and joined Lauren's crew, they had no say in the matter. I never even intended on finding my people's again, that's how drunk i was!

Apparently i pulled 4 girls.. i can only remember kissing one lady, so it's a good job it's the one i wanted to kiss, even if it was in a toilet queue & i probably did make a holy show of myself. Oh, i'm a knob, i know. Leave me to it.

Jp seems to recall me getting off with a hot blonde in Baa bar! I can't remember this at all! Hot blonde, if you're out there, and you had a drunken Duff kissing your face off on the Saturday of Manchester pride, i'd like to hear more please. I've been told that i kissed a Shabby look alike too! I actually woke up believing i'd met Shabby, so that sort of makes sense to me. I sort of remember sitting on her knee, but then she tried to make me straddle her, & she weren't hot enough to be straddled, so i got up and went the bar.

I remember getting lost, for what seemed like hours, and i was probably driving poor Jenny insane, i stopped every 2 minutes to take my shoes off, or if they were already off, to put them back on. Anyway, the night ended in tragedy! I've been talking about this for a whole 9 days, but i spent a whole £90 on a taxi home. £90! I swear when i handed those unused notes over to that taxi driver, i handed a tiny piece of my heart over with them!

Apart from falling over, and being dived on by 20 odd butch girls trying to save me, 'cause i'm such a dosy bitch, the night was a success! It was a success, even though i was a failure, but i don't mind that!

It's completely the same in my so called 'town', there are so many people you just don't expect to be gay! The minute you come out, they all jump out in your face, like it's just been one huge suprise party all along, & you've just been kept in the dark about it. Some girl who was in the year below me messaged me today, just to ask me about my sexuality! I was slightly confused about what she wanted at first, until she decided she was going to tell me her coming out story. The things is, i didn't even know she was Gay, then she just popped up from nowhere after 3 years of not speaking to her expressing her gayness. I mean, i'm not complaining, i just would never of guessed she was gay. She was saying she'd never of guessed i was gay, well actually, she said that a few times, so i asked her why, and she said, "coz youre nice, funny, gorgeous and gay : girls like tha are definately hard to find hahahaa." Utter cheese, i know. Just a shame she's not my type. Awh, anyway, it's cute to see people still don't mind putting a bit of trust in me, even if i've never really spoken to them much before. I like that, it's niiiice. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment