Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

The Beatles are LOVE!

|
I know i always talk about The Beatles, but i've just rekindled my love for them today.
'She's leaving home' has always been my favourite song, i'm going to get all personal and start quoting lines now, just 'cause it's more relevant than ever right now..

She (We gave her most of our lives)
is leaving (Sacrificed most of our lives)
home (We gave her everything money could buy)
She's leaving home after living alone
For so many years.
Bye, bye

She (What did we do that was wrong)
is having (We didn't know it was wrong)
fun (Fun is the one thing that money can't buy)

Something inside that was always denied
For so many years
.
Bye, bye

She's leaving home. Bye, bye!


Just gonna throw that out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment