Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Girl on Girl.

|
Is it just me or everytime you come out to someone, do you get a different reaction than expected?
Everytime i seem to tell a girl i'm gay, i expect them to think the worse. I expect them to get angry, & think i'm some sort of raging lesbian machine who wants to get into everyone's pants.
Luckily i've had the complete opposite reactions. One girl even tried to persuade me to sleep with her, 'cause she claimed she was 'unsure' of her sexuality! I shit you not.
I'm not complaining at all, i mean i love the ladies. It's just a bit strange when you're expecting a slap and you get a snog!
Even some of my closest friends have been able to persuade themselves that they just might be gay. Then they try to use me as some sort of drunken experiment.. Again, i'm not complaining, but it's a bit strange when your friends, the people you don't ever think about kissing EVER, start coming at you from all angles.
What does this mean? Could it just be that girls question their sexuality more easier than most men? Or is it just that all girls are gay at heart?
I'm going to hope for the the best and suggest that the latter of the questions is correct.
It would make the world a better place.
Ladies, come clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment