Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Pushed out of the closet.

|
Do people ever get to come out to their loved ones in a civilized way?
Everyone sits and thinks about how they're going to tell their family they're gay, but do they ever get the chance to do it before someone else beats them to it?
I think everyone should have the right to tell people how they feel when it's the right time for them. I've haven't heard many good coming out stories. They're usually full of ooh's and ahh's. Mine definitely was.
I got completely outed over Facebook on Monday by some absolute knob of a guy & now my mum won't even look at me. He basically tagged my name in a post that told everyone i was gay. I only seen it an hour after it was posted, so some of my family had already seen it by the time i'd had chance to block them. It actually made me feel physically sick, to think that someone could be so heartless to do that, just for no reason.
It's like this guy has done everything possible to hurt me, when i've never done anything to him. Last year at Leeds festival, he basically ... while i was completely passed out. I'd drank way too much, and i had smoked so much weed, which makes me faint sometimes. I didn't even know anything had happened 'til i got home & he started bragging, saying things to people about how i went green, & started having a fit, so he had to steam his raybans up, then he left me in the tent on my own.
NICE ONE MATE! No wonder i'm fucking gay.
Oh, i'm angered, & i'm ranting. I'm over it anyway. Cunt.
Anyway, all i'm trying to say is, shouldn't people be able to come out when it suits them, instead of being pushed out by hypocritical bastards?
Nobody's going to read this hopefully, so i'm giving up.
Over & out gaylords.

0 comments:

Post a Comment