Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

There's always one.

|
God, i'm on the metephorical blogging ball this week.
You know how people say there's always that one person who makes a knobber out of themselves? or how there's always one person in the family who brings them shame? well according to my knobbish know all Mother, that's me apparently.
I'm not really that arsed, i sort of know it's true anyway. She really hates the fact that i'm Gay, she can't take it, so she feels the need to throw endless amounts of abuse at me. Oh, actually she's just walked past my door & shouted, "FUCKING LET DOWNNN." Thanks Mum, that was lovely. :)
It's not just her who seems to think it though. Just the other day my older cousin said to me, "You should write a book about your life, it's never boring. It might be eventful for the wrong reasons, but it's still never boring." She then continued to tell me how i was the 'one' in the family who everyone was always talking about. It's not my fault i have rebellious ways. I'm 19; I'm itching to get out of this small town, & into the big world. Away from all the criticism & judgement.
Even though i've got a Cousin who's boyfriend's a drug dealer, and an 50 year old, alcoholic Uncle who's been on the dole for most of his life, she still seems to think i'm the worst one in the family. I think it's because i always get myself into stupid situations, and always manage to drag myself out everytime. My mum has the biggest mouth in the world, so it gets round the family sooner or later. I really couldn't understand why she thought i was so bad, so i carried on asking, to which she replied, "Beck, NOBODY in the family would ring their mum at 3 in the morning reading her the red dragon menu in a Chinese voice, just to piss her off, apart from you! You make me laugh, but you're a pain in the arse!" Well, i only did that one time, and it was only because she said she didn't want any prawn crackers, so i decided she'd like to hear what else was on the menu. I was only thinking of her!
I don't understand why my family seem to think i'm such a let down, when i'm going away to study for a degree in less than 3 weeks. Nobody else in my family has got that far yet, so i think they should take a nice long look in the mirror. They all just seem to think i'm a spoiled knobber. My uncle still writes 'Verruca Salt' on my birthday card every year. I think i'm going to start writing 'Ginger Bastard' on his.


It's the same with my Friends! There's always that one Friend that nobody can predict what the fuck they're going to do next. Yes, apparently that is also me.
When we went to Zante last year, i got banned from going out after i got us barred from a club on the first night. It weren't my fault i got thirsty! I climbed over the bar, and robbed shots for everyone. They were all happy at the time, until we got completely dragged off the bar, and i spent half of the night hiding under a table from a 17 stone Greek bouncer, anyway to cut a long story short, they left me off my tits, hugging a lampost in the middle of Laganas. I had too much fun finding my way back to the hotel, honestly. *Sarcasm*
They don't like to flaunt my knobbishness in my face as much as my family do though. They just say i'm the 'unpredictable' one. We all know what that means though.

I think i'm going to try and be a bit more mature. I know people like my sarcasm, but they might love my maturity. I don't know, i'll let you know how it goes anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment