Duff;

My photo
I'm 19, loyal & honest. I try my best to never let people down. I'm quite sarcastic, and i like to make people happy. Skins never fails to make me smile. I will marry Rachel Shelley. Oh, & i'm gay.

Back on track.

|
Well, i'm glad to report that everything's back to normal in my household, and my Mum's finally accepted the fact that i'm a raving Lesbian. Well, she hasn't really, but she's stopped being an utter twat about it for now. I'm leaving for London in 8 days, and to be honest with you i can't wait to be as far away as possible. This place actually depresses me alot more than it should. I'll be leaving so many bad memories behind, which i'm so glad about. I'll be leaving more good ones though, which i won't be too pleased about.

This week's been pretty eventful actually. I found out my best friend in the whole world is having a widdul baby! :) She's been trying for a while, and she's been with her boyfriend for 3 years now, so i knew it was going to happen sooner or later! It's stopping her from smoking weed, i'm pretty happy about this. A 20 bag a day is not a healthy addiction, especially when she doesn't have a job. It's lovely seeing her so happy though, even though she's on my back already about me coming home from London alot more than i was planning on doing. I'm going to be Godmother, and i actually can't wait.

Despite my good news, my insomnia's still hanging around. The reason for this? I don't even know, it's just being a twat. I just use my night times to think things through, like i've always done. I just think about random things & then i can't sleep! What do i think about? Just stupid shit like why the fuck my Mum doesn't get a boyfriend after 12 years of being single and get off my back, & why Kelsey had to tag me as 'the person you miss most' in one of them stupid pictures the day before she died. Oh, it's not stupid, i take that back. It is frustrating to live with though, i'm not goin' to lie! It's been a year next month since she's been gone, which means it's been a year since i've been completely sane, ha! Ah, next month is going to be too hard, & i'm going to have new people around me, who don't know how to handle me when i end up in my drunken states. Oh Lord. October will have to be an alcohol free month, or i'll just have to keep myself busy on the 28th. I might go to Birmingham and Coventry to see Lynds & Lo actually. :) YES, i will.

In other newwwwws, my twin cousins are goin' to Egypt tomorrow which means i'm not going to see them til Christmas! I'm pretty gutted about this, 'cause they've been there for me so much, while my mum's been being a right 'tard! They're only a year younger than me, so they're more like my best friends. They don't really get on much, so they fight for my attention, which i find quite amusing. Yes, i'm aware that my blog's just turned into my own personal diary, but i don't really care. My mum's being a room rooter at the minute, so i can't keep a diary or anything, this is a last resort. I transferred from Los Angeles, your school has no Gymnastics team, this is a last resort. Oh Dushku, you babe! (L)

8 days and counting. Lets hope the days go quickly now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment